Mission, Vision, and Beliefs
Mission (What we do)
B-C Grammar School No. 1 is a school that recognizes diversity, individuality and achievement. Our mission is to provide innovative educational experiences, where students are challenged to become critical and creative thinkers, responsible citizens and life-long learners.
Vision (Where we want to be)
B-C Grammar School No.1 will be recognized as a school that differentiates instruction to prepare students for individual success.
Beliefs (What guides us)
We believe that:
- Education is a shared responsibility. The success of the school depends directly on the equal involvement and contribution of all its members – students, teachers, administrators, parents and the community.
- Successful student learning is the primary focus of all school decisions, coupling a variety of instructional approaches with high expectations.
- Learning is a never-ending process and should be provided in a positive, secure, stimulating environment that promotes achievement.
- All students can learn when actively engaged and provided with a variety of instructional approaches.
- All students have the right to a safe, healthy and nurturing environment.
Learning Today, Knowing Tomorrow